Introduction

This is my first ever foray into blog writing. I feel like I have lots of information floating around my head and that it would be good to put it out there so to speak. I’m going to start off by talking about my favourite subjects-me and my family!
                               I’m a mom of three......I hesitate to call them “children” because at 21, 19 and 15 I regard them more as “adults in training”.  I am a pre-school teacher, having studied early childhood education in college for six years. I have worked my way up from ground level to now owning my own school. I am married to Pat, whom I met when I was 15. He says it was love at first sight but I don’t know if I believe in that crap! I just know I didn’t even like him when I met him first! I actually tried to set him up with a friend of mine at the time! He was having none of it, so we became friends. I was completely unaware of his feelings for me, and one day another friend asked would I go on a blind date with someone. I thought it would be a laugh, so went along. It turned out the blind date was with Pat and the rest as they say is history. Sometimes people ask me if there is some big secret to staying together for so long....I honestly don’t know the answer! All I know is that we have grown together and faced many difficult situations life has thrown us into, coming out the other side with a stronger relationship than ever.
                             I find I’m always asked for advice by people. From how to potty train their kids, to how to get them to eat healthier food. So you can expect some of that on here too. When my children were younger, I found myself wishing that they came with their own “How to" manual! Sadly this is not the case, and being lucky enough to have a close relationship with my mom I always went to her for welcome advice. I am also a believer in positive thinking and the power of the mind, so expect some quotes and poetry on here too.  So I think that’s enough information for now.  Maybe if you like this, you might come back and read more.

Sharonann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assumptions

Hide In The Toilet!

One Day at A Time